Friday, June 14, 2013

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer Review! - Chantilly


Today I am writing a review on one of Nars latest products; the Radiant Creamy Concealer.

So i'm an aussie, and for us here the Nars brand is quite expensive, but surprisingly this concealer was only $35! (in my eyes that's quite good for Nars!) I purchased mine off Mecca Cosmetics www.meccacosmetica.com.au and it arrived ithin a few days.

First things; packaging. The lid is the matte style that Nars products mostly come in, which I love the look of, but they get dirty so easily! The tube is quite slim, and not bulky at all. Compact and perfect for a handbag!

 
 
I am pale, and chose the shade Chantilly, if you want to buy this but are unsure what shade, Mecca Cosmetics have descriptions of the colours and undertones next to the shades this concealer comes in (handy much?!) I find Chantilly perfect for me as it brightens and highlights as well as hiding dreaded dark circles!



 
The formula is exactly what it says; creamy and radiant! You only need a small amount to get the job done, and i find that if you apply over a moisturizer or eye cream, it slides on even better! The only bad thing I have to say is, it creases, well at least for me;
 
 
This was taken about 4.5 hours after application, and trust me, I use eyecreams and moisturiser and drink lots of water but just have no luck with those lines! But I do find that as great as this concealer is, it does crease and sink into the lines.
 
Overall, I would give this product an 8/10. I love the formula, the packaging, it does the job, but I do also believe there are other concealers a little bit cheaper that can do that same thing! (MUA concealer is amazing!!)
 
 
 
 
That's the review done, but on a final note, I am not even sure if people actually read these posts that I make, but I enjoy making them, so if you do happen to stumble upon this and read, let me know! I would love to hear any suggestions or something I could do better or even just meet some new people!!!
 
Thanks for reading!!!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I read this post and it was good!!! Thanks! Cathie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! Thankyou so much for commenting Cathie!

      Delete